Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28615 State Road 44, Eustis
Here’s your chance to own the amazing home featured throughout the 1997 Warner Brothers film ROSEWOOD! Step back in time with this beautiful turn of the century Victorian home located in historic Eustis. Quality features like high ceilings, large fireplaces and a beautifully flowing floor plan are just as desirable today as they were when this nearly 3,000 sf home was originally built. The owners have spared no expense restoring the home to its original glory. Tasteful updates include new wood flooring, kitchen, bathrooms, plumbing and electric, fixtures, and appliances. Downstairs you'll find a half bath and the large open kitchen with eat-in space as well as an open dining room with an abundance of natural light. The large living room downstairs is beautifully preserved and features French doors and a beautifully restored fireplace that will leave you feeling like you just stepped onto the movie set. Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms. The 2 bedrooms off the upstairs living space share a Jack and Jill bathroom, which has the potential to become a large master suite. The second bath features dual sinks and original claw foot tub/ shower. Enjoy a cool Florida breeze by relaxing on the wrap around front porch or sip your morning coffee on the upstairs balcony overlooking the gorgeous fully fenced pasture. There is ample parking with a 3 car garage and covered parking (pole barn) for an RV or boat. This property also features a second home (the general store in the movie) that with a little work could be used as a guest house or office--water and electric available. Owners previously used as a tack room due to the proximity to the horse stables. Yes…this nearly 5 acre property is zoned for horses. Does it get any better? This property is a dream come true!
- MLS® #G5029530
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,981
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Propane, Public, Water Available
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Golf Cart Parking, Off Street, Open, Golf Cart Garage, RV Carport, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Pasture, Street Paved, Zoned for Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iii Realty
- Address28615 State Road 44
- SubdivisionReich Reserve
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Thermostat
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Gas
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market3
Listing information courtesy of Kw Elite Partners Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:00am EDT.