Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
626 Cedar Forest Cir, Orlando
Stunning Waterford Chase Reserves 5 bedroom 4 bath home boasting over 3300 sq ft. The moment you drive up to this executive home you will notice plenty of parking in the 2 car garage and 2 car covered portico. As you enter the home through the double doors you are greeted by a formal sitting room (right side) & dinning room (left side). Continuing through the grand entrance you walk into the open living room with cathedral ceilings. The first floor also features the large master bedroom with newer master bath along with separate en suite and oak floors. The master bedroom offers private entrance to covered lanai/pool deck recently resurfaced (2019) and private fenced in backyard with new sod (will be installed). The home also features newer ROOF (2014) & multi-zoned HVAC 2019/2014. Making your way up the rod iron rail staircase to second floor you will notice the newer engineered/laminate flooring on the second floor. This home has a unique bonus room separate from the loft area that could be used as an office.
- MLS® #N6106001
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,369
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages2
- Garages1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKaz Real Estate Company
- Address626 Cedar Forest Cir
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionWaterford Chase Village Ph 01 Tr A
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorLaminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market11
Listing information courtesy of Kaz Real Estate Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.