Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1540 Glencoe Rd, Winter Park
Newly renovated pool home with deeded access to a private neighborhood park with boat dock on Lake Virginia. Located on a beautiful tree-lined brick street, this home offers 5 bedrooms with a master and guest suite downstairs and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Interior renovations include brand new AC/Heating units, all new plumbing, whole home water filtration system, tankless instant hot water heater, LED lighting, and new kitchen and baths. Other features include stainless energy efficient upgraded appliances, natural gas stove, double oven, remote controlled pool lighting and spa, and smart phone controlled thermostats. Out back you will find a luxurious tropical setting with a covered patio with summer kitchen and TV area, salt water pool, upgraded gas heated spa for faster heating, and multiple water and lighting features for ambiance. This home is perfectly suited for entertaining or relaxing with family and friends. Perfectly located within short walking distance to Rollins College, the Winter Park Farmer's Market, and the downtown Park Avenue shopping district; easy access to Florida Hospital, YMCA, and downtown Orlando.
- MLS® #O5483776
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,545
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Gas, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Brick
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market138
- Address1540 Glencoe Rd
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionVirginia Heights
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Quarry Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filter Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.