Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
237 Michael Dr, Longwood
This is nature’s paradise – live, work and play in the same place! This three-building compound affords you the Florida lifestyle you are looking for without being away from daily conveniences. The Mid-Century Modern home offers a great room plan with the entry leading into a large bonus room where you view the full spectrum of nature. The added building can accommodate a true home office or business or additional quarters for family or guests. You have a large studio with an impressive wall of windows that allow natural light and enjoyable year-round views. There is also room for any enthusiast with cars, boats or other recreational amenities with 350 amp to handle it all. The boathouse and workshop have been extended and finished making your private access to the Little Wekiva by canoe or kayak that much easier. This waterway continues on to the Wekiva River. Eliminate your commute and live in a tranquil oasis surrounded by nature!
- MLS® #O5503878
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,382
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsThermal Windows
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
- Address237 Michael Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filter Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market857
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.