Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1800 Lake Emma Rd, Longwood
100k PRICE REDUCTION - SELLER MOTIVATED - You have to see the great potential this property has to offer. Prime 5.25 acre estate with a private gated entrance and 10 car garages offers enough storage for even the most avid toy (cars, boats, trucks RVs, horses etc.) collector. A 11 Horse Stable with Corral, Tack room and additional barn storage together with fenced acreage fits nicely with the other horse properties in the area. The spacious Main Home comes with Split Bedrooms, Multiple Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Fireplaces and open floor plan overlooking the pool area with an oversized covered lanai is a delight for entertaining.A Private Detached Guest House with Covered porch, fireplace and mini-kitchenette provides privacy and comfort to all your visitors. Truly rare for an estate of this calibre to become available in such a prime location. The potential for future residential development makes this a smart investment for you.
- MLS® #O5531128
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,741
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Workshop in Garage, RV Garage, Secured
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market706
- Address1800 Lake Emma Rd
- AreaLongwood East
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.