Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8990 Darlene Dr, Orlando
BUYERS FINANCING FELL THROUGH! Spectacular Butler Chain Lakefront Estate on Millionaires Row! Enter through private gate and meander along a 400' driveway through a park-like setting beneath a canopy of oaks until you reach this French Country inspired masterpiece. The foyer features a freestanding curved staircase custom built by local craftsmen, giving the space an air of southern charm. Custom moldings, beams and built-ins are the hallmarks of the interior spaces. The kitchen is flanked by a charming light filled keeping room & breakfast nook on one side and a wood paneled family room w/fplace on the other. The spacious & private first floor master suite has incredible lake views and connects w/the kitchen and formal spaces via a large slate tiled screen enclosed porch spanning the rear of the home. Also located on the first floor are a bedroom and office. Two charming second floor bedrooms feature dormer windows and custom built-ins. Pella windows offer breathtaking lake & sunset views from almost every room. The rear yard features a pavered terrace w/fountain, a lakeside patio w/fire pit, a covered boat dock and approx. 120 of lake frontage. The 3 car garage has a finished kitchen area downstairs and a large unfinished bonus space w/both dormer & skylight window, and a private entry - ideal as a guest house. The covered walkways, terraces and patios just ooze charm and give this home unique style & sophistication.
- MLS® #O5551979
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,685
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, French Provincial, Other, Traditional
- Listing AgentOren Adar
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake - Chain of Lakes, Lake/Chain
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market348
- Address8990 Darlene Dr
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionMillionaire's Row
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet, Slate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBay Meadows Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 6:30pm EST.