Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10233 Morey Ct, Golden Oak
Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® Resort Home for Sale - Come home to this two-story, Tuscan masterpiece. With spacious outdoor living and water views, oversized pool, spa and fire pit, soaring ceilings, wine room, and upstairs game room. Separate guest suite above garage, this home is the perfect place for both entertaining and family living. Hidden Mickeys throughout. Kitchen features state-of-the-art Wolf appliances. Whole-house water filtration system, 18.8 SEER air conditioning units, and quality double pane, insulated windows make this home energy efficient. Televisions, Sonos sound bars and speakers, and security system are all hard wired. Furnishings available if desired for an additional cost. Golden Oak is a residential resort community where families can live in the embrace of luxury, privacy and the magic of Disney. This gated community features distinctive neighborhoods, expansive natural preserves and inviting amenities—including access to Golden Oak’s private clubhouse, Summerhouse, with superb food offerings served in a casually elegant dining room, resort pool, and fitness center. In addition, residents have access to Club Life, including access to the Golden Oak Member Services team, park transportation, signature club events, theme park experiences, Extra Magic Hours and much, much, more. Also at Golden Oak is Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, which hosts an 18-hole Tranquilo golf course, full-service spa, meeting facilities, and superlative restaurants.
- MLS® #O5559910
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage5,564
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingGolf Cart Garage, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market606
- Address10233 Morey Ct
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionGolden Oak Phase 2a
- CityGolden Oak
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Reclaimed Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Attic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeGolden Oak Realty
Listing information courtesy of Golden Oak Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.