Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35619 High Pines Dr, Eustis
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Short Sale. Short Sale. Welcome to your custom built estate on just under 4 acres. Your home is in Lake County's premiere Luxury Equestrian Community, Lakewood Ranches which is located off SR-44, not far from the 429. All the homes enjoy lot sizes ranging from 3 acres to 10 acres, and the community totals 900 acres and is full of riding trails and breathtaking views. As you drive up to your home, you immediately notice your covered boat parking, your RV parking, your barn with 1 tack room and 2 stables, 2 brand new tanks for water storage from the well, and long driveways with plenty of space to park. 2 specimen Sylvester Palms are at the entrance to your driveway and 2 majestic Magnolia trees greet you at the top of your drive. Upon entering, you see a gorgeous view of your screened in pool with brick pavers, fire pit, and your spanning acreage. You also experience tall volume ceilings, high end details through your home, your office with warm dark wood floors, and your private master retreat. Inside your master suite, you have built-ins for entertainment, access to your patio, a his and her closets with custom organization and storage in both, and an incredible bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. Your big gourmet kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, including a built in oven, lighting inside and under your cabinets, 2 separate sinks, a big closet pantry, and coffered ceilings leading to your family room. Just off the family room is your mother-in-law suite with it's own living/dining room, kitchen, and bedroom.
- MLS® #O5569077
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,994
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Horses Allowed
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market225
- Short SaleYes
- Address35619 High Pines Dr
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranches Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementarySeminole Springs. Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:14am EDT.