Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9726 Kilgore Rd, Orlando
Presenting GRANDE OAKS, and perhaps there is no other palatial estate that is comparable. Custom designed and built by celebrity singer who had grandiose ideas on what was exciting and needed for one's home. Many special features stand out, but one is the over million dollar pool and entertainment area. One will think they are at a theme park! This home has a walk-in closet off of the MBR, 700' in size. Forget ever parting with anything! What a pleasure it will be to have a new owner love this fine 4.36+ acre Butler Chain estate with - yes, no HOA, and none needed. This home is privately gated! Please see attachments with other pertinent and exciting information. CD of this fabulous property upon request.
- MLS® #O5570091
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage12,370
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- ParkingBath In Garage, Boat, Circular Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Secured
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIrregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Pool View, Tennis Court View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market862
- Address9726 Kilgore Rd
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionMillionaire's Row
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Sauna
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room, Wood Burning, Master Bedroom
- ElementaryBay Meadows Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 4th, 2020 at 10:00am EDT.