Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
214 Oakmont Reserve Cir, Longwood
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! The entry is flanked by a formal living room and formal dining room which flow to an open kitchen of the Jackson. Configure the upstairs loft and den to meet your family's needs. An oversized garage provides plenty of storage. Oakmont Reserve is located in the desirable Longwood area and zoned for highly rated Seminole County schools. This community is perfectly positioned to enjoy the "best of both worlds". Not only is it close to an abundance of excellent retail and entertainment opportunities, it is also located only five miles from beautiful Lake Jesup. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- MLS® #O5571521
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,416
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market515
- Address214 Oakmont Reserve Cir
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionOakmont Reserve
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Attic
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Refrigerator, ENERGY STAR Qualified Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Solar, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHighlands Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeMeritage Homes Of Fl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Meritage Homes Of Fl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.