Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2931 Siesta View Dr, Kissimmee
NEW CONSTRUCTION- SPRING SALES EVENT! Close by May 31st and receive ZERO Closing Costs + 6-Months HOA Credit + up to $15,000 in FLEX CASH!! This Elate model consists of 6 bedrooms, 4 baths, double master suite w/ one downstairs and one up, open floor plan home with beautiful water views. This home is located in the VillaSol community which is conveniently located close to Orlando's major attractions and the Orlando International Airport. The layout of this home is great for large families or for the caring of parents or in-laws. This home has many extras, come and look for yourself. VillaSol is zoned for the NEW Tohopekaliga High School opening August 2018 A few of the extras included in this house are: Custom Two-Tone cabinets, Unique granite Color, 35 year warranty plank flooring.
- MLS® #O5706882
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,483
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market363
- Address2931 Siesta View Dr
- SubdivisionVilla Sol Village 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeProplogik Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Proplogik Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.