Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9934 Lake Louise Dr, Windermere
A prime location along the shores of Lake Louise in the renowned Isleworth Golf & Country Club affords captivating views from this exceptional lakefront estate. Offering the best in Florida lakefront living, the striking three-story home boasts extensive modern updates and a new roof completed in 2013. Within the main level, dramatic hardwood floors travel from room to room and direct the eye toward floor-to-ceiling windows along the entire rear wall of the home. From the formal living and dining rooms to the private home office and expansive master suite with an updated master bath, modern finishes and extraordinary lake views can be enjoyed from nearly every room. The kitchen evokes the ultimate in contemporary style with its sleek, white cabinetry, stainless appliances and a unique dual hood vent - all opening to the family room and nearby glass-enclosed wine cellar. Three en-suite bedrooms with commanding lake views share the upper level with a convenient loft that is a perfect space for work, storage or bonus area. On the first floor, a large game room and bar, home theater and additional guest suite create an ideal space for entertaining family and friends. Beyond the covered lanai and large summer kitchen, the grounds feature an open–air pool and spa complemented by a modern fire pit, gardens and a private dock. With more than 160 feet of water frontage, the estate presents panoramic views of lake and sky to be enjoyed all year round.
- MLS® #O5710520
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,388
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Playground, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake - Chain of Lakes, Lake/Chain
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Tile
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market376
- Address9934 Lake Louise Dr
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator, Indoor Grill
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeIsleworth Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Isleworth Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.