Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
664 W Morse Blvd, Winter Park
Under Construction. Introducing The Morse + Pennsylvania Brownstones - Phase 2 of Phil Kean Designs downtown Winter Park townhome development. Another one-of-a-kind design by Phil Kean which offers luxury living spaces, private garages, and in-unit elevators. Unit 3-1 (Bldg 3 - Unit 1) is a 3-story home with multiple balconies and covered porches, a fenced front yard space, an attached 3-car garage, and high-end details and finishes throughout. The first floor features an open kitchen with island and a Wolf/Subzero appliance package, a spacious 14 x 18 living room, and a formal dining room space. The second floor is the private master suite with a sitting area, French doors that open to a covered balcony, 2 large walk-in closets and a spa-like master bath with Carrara marble. The third floor showcases 3 additional bedroom en-suites with a 15 x 13 loft area and access to the open balcony. Perfect living for the urbanists who love to walk to everything, the travelers who want lock + leave and the commuters who need easy access to I-4 and downtown Orlando. Ideal location that is walking distance to the shops and restaurants of Park Avenue and Hannibal Square, the SunRail, Winter Park Farmer’s Market, and Hillstone’s. *Both units in Building 3 can be purchased and combined to create a 6,800 to 7,200 SF single-unit home.*
- MLS® #O5713569
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,404
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesSidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBrick, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market401
- Address664 W Morse Blvd
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionCapen Add To Winter Park
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorMarble, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficePhil Kean Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Phil Kean Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.