Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
711 Bessie St, Windermere
New Price on a rare opportunity to own a great waterfront property in the much sought after historic town of Windermere. With over 285’ +/- on pristine Lake Bessie, this artist influenced custom home offers spectacular long views of the lake and Isleworth Golf Course and Country Club. The 3049 square foot, open concept home is situated on an oversized 2 acre lot (.93+/- acres upland), and has 3 large Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Den/Bedroom, Sun Room. Offered at lot pricing and the new owner has the option of using the good bones and charm of the home to update/renovate or see the value in the land and location to build their own dream home. You will appreciate the soaring ceilings with huge cedar beams,and lake facing floor to ceiling windows which look out to the large wrap around deck with Gazebo. The second story is accessed via a floating staircase and features the large master bedroom with sun deck and en suite bathroom. There you will also find a lake view sitting area, laundry room and the over sized second and third bedrooms, each having their own loft, and walk out balconies. This is Florida living at its’ best. Lake Bessie has been recognized as an “outstanding Florida body of water” and is known for its’ high water quality. This large 174 acre lake is great for skiing, fishing and all water sports. Because of its’ great location you can easily access shopping, restaurants, Orlando International Airport and all the things that Central Florida is famous for.
- MLS® #O5727627
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,049
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Listing AgentJeffrey Jones
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market155
- Address711 Bessie St
- SubdivisionWindermere Town Rep
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.