Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 Woodstead Ct, Longwood
REDUCED!!! Stunning 4/2.5 contemporary home with 3,465 sq ft located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly desirable Springs Landing community. The home was originally designed, built and occupied by a renowned local architect. As you enter, you are greeted by a spectacular floor to ceiling two story glass block rotunda stairwell leading to the second floor. The formal two story living room features a wood burning fireplace and built-in bookcases. The kitchen is a cook's delight with stylish contemporary hickory cabinets with soft closing drawers, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a wine refridgerator, LED lighting and glass tile backsplash. The family room/dining area is light and bright with a full wall of floor to ceiling windows overlooking a beautiful and tropical landscaped salt pool, fountain and patio with privacy wall. The recently renovated master bedroom, bath and walk-in closet are located on the first floor with outside private patio areas. Also located on the first floor is a study/office with a private outdoor seating area. The second floor has three additional bedrooms and two bonus rooms. The interior of the home is light and bright and includes architectural details that are a source of great delight and visual excitement. The 2.5 car garage provides space for storage and work area. The home is energy efficient - check the utility costs. This masterpiece of modern design and timeless beauty is a move-in ready must see!
- MLS® #O5730518
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,360
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market332
- Address515 Woodstead Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSprings Landing Unit 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:15am EDT.