Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9724 Lake Hugh Drive, Gotha
Located within the exclusive Braemar community, this elegant custom-built and privately gated Arlington home begs to be lived in. The home’s neutral color palette is ideal for the contemporary or traditional homebuyer. This split floor plan features a master bedroom and private office on the east side of the home with the remaining 3 bedrooms situated to the west. The large master bedroom boasts a custom designed walk-in closet. His and her sinks span the length of the master bath along with a sunken tub and artisan-tiled shower. Travertine floors span the formal living, family room, hallways, and massive laundry. The family room looks out onto a classically designed pool and spa with cascading water steps. Enjoy the tropical vibes by day or night as gas tiki torches light the rear covered lanai equipped with a full outdoor summer kitchen, large green space, and cozy fire pit. Prepare to entertain in the oversized bonus room equipped with full granite wet bar including microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Rich Australian cypress wood floors line the kitchen and bonus room. The expansive kitchen features a large island, gas stovetop, convection wall oven/ microwave, two dishwashers, and a warming drawer. A massive 4-car garage leaves plenty of space for storage, toys, and vehicles. This beautifully detailed home is one of a kind.
- MLS® #O5732268
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,269
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Security, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages4
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market226
- ZoningP-D/PLANNED DEVELOPMENT
- Address9724 Lake Hugh Drive
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorCarpet, Slate, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeStockworth Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Stockworth Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.