Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1645 Lake Rhea Dr, Windermere
One word, “Wow!” - This spectacular, executive home is located on a massive, oversized corner lot and is sure to impress. Located in the highly desirable, guard-gated community of The Reserve at Belmere, this home will check all the boxes. With 5,100 square feet of living space, this home features 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, & an oversized 3-car garage. As you enter this amazing home through the oversized double wooden doors, the grand foyer and its 25’ ceiling provides the grand entry this home deserves. Immediately you will notice the beautiful wooden staircase that is sure to impress and a fabulous formal dining room w/ wine cellar. The luxurious downstairs master suite features beautiful hardwood floors, a walk-in closet, & a massive master bathroom w/ dual-vanities, walk-in shower & relaxing garden tub. The gourmet chef’s kitchen features GE Monogram appliances including a beautiful counter-depth refrigerator, built-in wall oven, microwave and a cooking island with separate prep sink. The formal, executive office features high-end custom built-in cabinetry. Upstairs, you will find 5 large bedrooms, and a massive theater room that is equipped with surround speakers and pre-wired for an overhead projector. The massive screened patio provides the privacy to enjoy the amazing resort style pool & hot tub. Just minutes from Downtown Windermere & conveniently located near Restaurant Row, Winter Garden Village & all major central Florida attractions, this home is right in the heart of it all.
- MLS® #O5732493
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,100
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Listing AgentMatt Matin
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market168
- Address1645 Lake Rhea Dr
- SubdivisionReserve At Belmere Ph 02 48 144
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Whitney Elem
- MiddleSunRidge Middle
- HighWest Orange High
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 6:00am EST.