Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
151 Barefoot Beach Way, Kissimmee
Price reduced MOVE-IN READY in GATED/ GUARDED RESORT! Short term rental, but could be your luxurious personal vacation home or ideal family residence. Five bedrooms with FIRST FLOOR MASTER plus another bedroom on first floor. HUGE OPEN LIVING ROOM with high ceiling and ample natural light. Formal dining room plus breakfast nook with sliders to patio for varied dining options. UPGRADED WOOD LAMINATE & TILE floors downstairs with NEWER CARPET upstairs in excellent condition. Fully equipped (pots, pans, etc.) kitchen features breakfast bar & closet pantry for lots of storage space. SPACIOUS MASTER SUITE with king bed, soothing colors, ceiling fan & WALK-IN CLOSET with LOCKING OWNER’S CLOSET. Private master bath has separate stall shower & corner tub with a seat. First floor laundry. Three bedrooms upstairs. Two are furnished with pairs of twin beds & share the hall bath. The third offers a queen bed & en suite bath as a SECONDARY MASTER BEDROOM. Each bedroom features a FLAT SCREEN TV. The whole family will enjoy the SPARKLING POOL along with COVERED PATIO & sunny POOL DECK inside its SCREEN ENCLOSURE. This lovely home is situated on a corner lot with curb appeal. OUTSTANDING COMMUNITY AMENITIES includes a zero-entry pool, spa, tennis, basketball, sand volleyball, play area, shuffleboard, fitness center at top-notch clubhouse & more. Location, location, location! Major theme parks, local attractions, stores, restaurants, golf courses & major highways are all within a short drive. Bring all offers.
- MLS® #O5736190
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,357
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market239
- Address151 Barefoot Beach Way
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionTerra Verde
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementarySunrise Elementary
- MiddleKissimmee Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeVacation Home Store Inc
Listing information courtesy of Vacation Home Store Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.