Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9137 Sloane St, Orlando
Be marveled by this magnificent one and half acre estate home that has been fully renovated to become a masterpiece of the Lake Nona Country Club featuring a water view overlooking the 11th fairway. This meticulously upgraded home features two master bedrooms and three en-suite bedrooms with their own bathrooms. The downstairs master bedroom is oversized, which includes a fireplace, sitting area looking onto the pool. The kitchen has been turned into a chef’s dream featuring two Wolf gas stovetops, ovens, and a Sub-Zero Refrigerator and separate Sub-Zero Freezer. The five Vanity Mirrors designed by Mirror Vue allow you to watch television while getting ready for the day. TVs are installed in several rooms and are included with the purchase. Elevator in the home gives ease of traveling between the 2 stories. Entertain in the newly installed outdoor summer kitchen featuring a gas grill or inside your game room featuring a wet bar. The oversized twelve feet deep free-form pool has a sun shelf, spill over bowls, center waterfall, LED bubblers, and 1000 strand fiber-optic LED package that creates an incredible illusion of stars in the evening. Store your weekend cars in one of the 6 car garages. Lake Nona is nestled amid a canopy of towering 100-year-old oaks and dynamic views of one of the top 100 golf courses in the world — a golf lover's dream!
- MLS® #O5738248
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,200
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Split Garage
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market384
- Address9137 Sloane St
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionLake Nona Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryNorthlake Park Elem
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.