Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
667 Black Eagle Dr, Groveland
Enjoy gorgeous lakefront views while sitting in the living room of this beautiful 3 BR/2 ba custom home. This lake front home has a seawall and direct access to Lake Cherry and the Clermont Chain of Lakes. Property rights extend 90' beyond the seawall with dock construction pre-approval from City of Groveland. The yard is well-maintained and landscaped with various fruit trees. Newly installed seamless gutters around the exterior of the home. This home has been beautifully upgraded with functionality and style. Premium laminate flooring and ceramic tile throughout. Quartz Countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. Upgraded 42" upper cabinets with crown molding in the kitchen. The master bedroom features an en-suite with a seamless shower and soaker bathtub with a separate water room and a spacious walk-in closet. Additional bedrooms are spacious and have large closets with double doors. The Jack and Jill bathroom features a double sink and subway tile in the shower/tub combination. This home has been updated with personal features such as a shiplap wall, custom pantry barn door, and antique leaded glass built-ins. For the avid biker enthusiast, a quick 1.5 miles to the scenic beginning point of the South Lake Apopka Trail for access to 13 miles of trails before connecting to the beautiful 36 mile West Orange Trail. .
- MLS® #O5748363
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,700
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Other, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Listing OfficeReyes Real Estate Llc
- Address667 Black Eagle Dr
- SubdivisionEagle Pointe Ph Ii
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market227
Listing information courtesy of Reyes Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 5:30pm EDT.