Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1360 Alabama Dr, Winter Park
Stunning Mediterranean Lakefront Estate. Across from the secret gardens of Kraft Azalea Park sits this palatial 1-acre estate with over 10,000 SF of luxurious living space, private tennis court, resort-style pool, and more! Offering formal living areas, gourmet chef’s kitchen, open great room, his and her home offices, elevator, 12-person home theater, billiard room, and six guest suites, each with a private en suite, and a separate guest apartment with kitchen, this home leaves nothing to be desired. Detailed with high-end finishes throughout, the home is exquisite in every way. Polished travertine and hardwood flooring, trim moldings, wrought-iron railings, 27’ ceilings, and a whole-house entertainment system are just a few of the custom details that have been installed throughout the home. Walkout balconies off the front and rear of the home take full advantage of the home’s picturesque surroundings. The nearly 1,000 SF second floor lanai overlooks the pool and tennis courts and the attached 4-car garage, a rare and highly desirable find, along with the front circular drive provide a sophisticated entry for visiting guests. Private boathouse on Lake Maitland faces westward and offers gorgeous sunset views and convenient access to Winter Park’s main attraction the Chain of Lakes. Located on one of the most prestigious drives in town, this extraordinary home is like no other and is just a short walking distance from the award-winning restaurants and boutique shops along Park Avenue.
- MLS® #O5749462
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,600
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Brick, Park View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sauna, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market143
- Address1360 Alabama Dr
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionJ Kronenberger Sub
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKelly Price & Company Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kelly Price & Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.