Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9927 Giffin Ct, Windermere
Positioned on 3-sprawling acres in the posh, gated golf community of Isleworth, with 700ft. of prime lake frontage with panoramic views along the shores of Lake Butler. Offering 12 Bedrooms and over 35,000 total sqft., this magnificent estate offers an array of amenities including: a 6,000 sqft. indoor basketball court, a 17+ car “showroom-style” garage and a 95-foot-long swimming pool. This unparalleled Islworth Estate stands alone for its beauty, privacy, amenities and sheer scale. The estate radiates elegance with deep rich color tones, large open doorways, and beautifully handcrafted wood paneling and moldings throughout. Other highlights include: gated entry, smart-home Crestron technology, a formal dining room with seating for 16, 3 fireplaces, game room, a cigar bar with walk-in humidor and wine storage, a soundproof home theater, gentleman’s office, an "aquarium-style room" with a saltwater triangular fish tank, and a spacious center island chef’s kitchen with professional appliances’. Outside, the expansive grounds protected by a 10-foot privacy wall, capture the best in Florida lakefront living with a sparkling open-air, 15-ft-deep pool with a waterfall, spa and a tiki-style cabana overlooking the impeccably manicured landscaping. Pathways lead to a private pier on Lake Butler with two covered boat slips making this one of Iselworths most significant waterfront properties.
- MLS® #O5752654
- Full Baths11
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage31,000
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Golf Community, Playground, Pool, Racquetball, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages17
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market347
- Address9927 Giffin Ct
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Indoor Grill
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeThe Agency Collective
Listing information courtesy of The Agency Collective.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.