Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1038 Edmiston Pl, Longwood
Welcome home to this absolutely stunning 5 bed/4.5 bath pool home on an oversized, nearly 1.5 acre lot with conservation views! With over 5,500 heated square feet of living space, the expansive residence features a grand open floor plan with travertine floors throughout that was certainly designed with entertaining and family gatherings in mind. Express your inner chef in the gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, island with sink, and walk-in pantry. Retreat to the master suite with dual walk-in closets and private entrance to the lanai. Step out into the backyard and take a dip in the solar-heated sparkling pool or enjoy a cup of coffee in the serene and meticulously manicured yard. The home has an attached 4-car garage with a circular drive. Superb location - walking distance to the Seminole Trail and convenient to restaurants, shopping, major roads and I-4.
- MLS® #O5753798
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,567
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, None
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market937
- Address1038 Edmiston Pl
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionMarkham Meadows
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage 2 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage 2 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 1:29pm EDT.