Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1420 Ridgewood Ave, Maitland
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Under Construction. Beautiful NEW 4 bed, 3.5 bath Townhome, located in Maitland near Park Avenue Winter Park. This NEW home is on a quiet street surrounded by stately oaks while near all the historic and newer features of the Maitland and Winter Park downtown. A short walk to events, art festivals, restaurants and shopping. Home has nearby access to the Winter Park Chain of Lakes to launch any watercraft. Exceptional open floor plan, a spacious kitchen opening up to the family room, perfect home for any celebration or gathering. The second floor boasts a second master suite with a balcony overlooking the back yard and beautiful bamboo privacy fence. In addition, the loft is the perfect place for teenagers and guest entertainment. There is a spacious laundry room on the second floor and on the first floor in the master bedroom is a stackable laundry room. Downstairs master suite includes large master closet and large walk-in shower, dual vanities. The backyard offers a spacious privacy courtyard with gorgeous clumping bamboo creating lush evergreen beauty. This is a perfect place to gather with family and friends. There is much more to this great home, come see it today! Privacy fence with locking gate on perimeter of entire property.
- MLS® #O5757020
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,950
- Year Built2020
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Near Golf Course
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Balcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Bamboo
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market502
- Address1420 Ridgewood Ave
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Wood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Convection Oven, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Walk-Up, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryDommerich Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 10:00am EDT.