Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
770 Greens Ave, Winter Park
Welcome to a wonderful home for those looking for charm, location and land! Greens Cottage is one of Dubsdread's last historic and architecturally unique homes. Built in 1925, the two story cedar shake home has been lovingly restored and updated in keeping with its historic qualities by the current owners. Located in a quiet setting, on a picturesque street with nearly half an acre of land, Greens Cottage is an heirloom home. Boasting a wood burning limestone fireplace and beautiful oak floors with high ceilings, and a fantastic cook's kitchen with a gas range, double ovens, stainless steel double sink and prep space and a walk-in pantry. Highlighted with beautiful Chicago brick floors, the kitchen is open to a large dining area and a separate wet bar. Living spaces include a living room, library, large office/playroom, and a light filled sun room. Upstairs are four bedrooms, two full and one half baths, a spacious master suite with a walk in closet and bath with separate tub and shower. The upstairs laundry closet has a full size washer and dryer. The huge backyard offers a large wood deck and patio. Two HVAC systems and a tankless gas water heater are an added bonus! Close to Dubsdread Country Club, the shops and restaurants of College Park and Winter Park and AdventHealth/Florida Hospital.
- MLS® #O5757251
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,013
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Guest, None, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market264
- Address770 Greens Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionDubsdread Heights
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPrinceton Elem
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeAnne Rogers Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Anne Rogers Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.