Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2834 Drifting Lilly Loop, Kissimmee
Priced to SELL! Lowest price per square foot, single story home in Oak Island Harbor! A stones throw from the new Margaritaville Resort, Walt Disney World and all that Central Florida has to offer. This is an amazing neighborhood to live in or invest. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths with screened-in POOL / SPA and covered lanai located in the short-term rental approved community and much desired Oak Island Harbor within FORMOSA GARDENS. Upon entering the home you will find that this floor plan offers views into the living room, formal dining room and the large screened pool area. Well Lit, open kitchen with a lot of counter space. Sliding door access to the pool from the Master bedroom, kitchen and second bedroom. This is also a great residential neighborhood within the Celebration school district. Surrounded by many public golf courses, shops and restaurants, many which have sidewalk access within one mile! Low annual HOA. Priced to sell!
- MLS® #O5757676
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,014
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market52
- Address2834 Drifting Lilly Loop
- SubdivisionOak Island Harbor
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWestside Elem
- MiddleWest Side
- HighCelebration (K12)
- Listing OfficeJc Penny Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Jc Penny Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.