Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2873 Boating Blvd, Kissimmee
Gorgeous Park Square home, almost 2,900 ft. heated. True 4/3, with an office den, all on 1 level. Pristine waterfront frontage in rear, includes boat dock and has direct access to Lake Toho! Upgrades included quality flooring, Porceain Wood Look Tile and ceramic tile, through much of home! Nice electric fireplace in living room, quality crown molding throughout and more! Awesome 3-way split plan, HUGE Master bedroom, 4th bedroom in rear of home, ideal for relatives guest quarter, an older child or an exercise room. Gorgeous kitchen including 42"cabinets, nice Corian countertops, kitchen island and more. Appliances include COMMERCIAL ,convection and nice Stainless Steel appliances. Spacious office/den in addition to the 4 true bedrooms. Spacious Master bath includes mirrored dressing area, garden tub and more! Dual closets in Master Bedroom, including 1 huge walk-in! Impressive cut-out or trey ceilings in various locations. Outside is paradise! Quality waterfront views, spacious covered and entertainment area, Nice summer kitchen, ideal for entertaining and grilling. Also, includes customized beer tap ! Inside laundry room has nice tile flooring, and significant cabinet space. This home has it all! Impressive is an understatement!
- MLS® #O5757824
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,854
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeGreater Orlando Realty Usa Inc
- Address2873 Boating Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionShingle Creek Reserve At Oaks
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Greater Orlando Realty Usa Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.