Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6740 Lake Kirkland Dr, Clermont
**COUNTRY LIVING with all CITY CONVENIENCE** This stunning CUSTOM-BUILT HOME becomes your private paradise with serene LAKE VIEWS only 10 MINUTES from DOWNTOWN CLERMONT, Situated on a ONE ACRE LOT, this POOL HOME offers PRIVACY with NO REAR NEIGHBORS and a SPLIT BEDROOM PLAN. A combined living room and dining room area welcomes you into this ideal home. Gleaming WOOD LAMINATE FLOORS, VAULTED CEILINGS, and abundant NATURAL LIGHT highlight the flowing OPEN FLOOR PLAN. Enjoy whipping up meals in the beautiful KITCHEN overlooking the FAMILY ROOM – showcasing plenty of cabinets & counter space, plus a BREAKFAST BAR and a CLOSET PANTRY. Escape to your PRIVATE MASTER SUITE with TRAY CEILINGS, ACCESS to the POOL DECK, and a MASTER BATH boasting an OVERSIZED TILE SHOWER. Enjoy family cookouts and spend sunny days lounging by the SCREENED-IN POOL & SPA. The BRICK-PAVERED LANAI is perfect for gatherings and overlooks the GRAND BACKYARD with a shed you can utilize for additional storage. Start a garden or add anything your heart desires – the possibilities are endless in this 1-ACRE LOT with NO HOA. You will be IMPRESSED, don't miss the chance to make this ideal home yours!
- MLS® #O5760355
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,617
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market120
- Address6740 Lake Kirkland Dr
- SubdivisionGraceland Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.