Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
609 Red Sail Ln, Altamonte Springs
Welcome to one of the best neighborhoods on Lake Orienta! Hidden Harbour is tucked away off Maitland Ave with beautiful custom executive homes. Private gated Boat Ramp with Dock plus area to store all your toys. Four bedroom home includes 2 Master Bedrooms, 2 baths, one bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, a kidney shaped pool and a 2+ car garage. Backyard has new board on board fencing. Chef’s kitchen with double oven and microwave/convection oven. Split bedroom plan with living, dining, family and Florida room areas. Eat in kitchen. Plantation shutters on Simonton Low E Argon gas windows. Florida room windows covered in Silhouette custom shades. Nutone intercom and stereo system. Central vacuum and security system. Updated plumbing, electrical and R45 insulation in attic. American Home Shield, "Shield Plus" Home Warranty for peace of mind. Pull down stairs in garage for extra storage above. Recently painted inside and out with newly installed engineered luxury COREtec vinyl plank flooring for low maintenance. Newly resurfaced artistic texture coating on driveway, front walk and pool deck. Located within minutes to Sunrail, Florida Hospital, Altamonte Mall, area libraries, Winter Park’s lovely Park Avenue, Orlando’s Amway Arena, Orlando Science Center and Dr. Phillip’s Center. Lovingly cared for by homeowner who is the Real Estate Broker/Seller. Come settle in to this family friendly beautiful subdivision of Hidden Harbour and enjoy boating on your own piece of the lake!
- MLS® #O5760361
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,646
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Private Boat Ramp, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market104
- Address609 Red Sail Ln
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- SubdivisionHidden Harbour
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLake Orienta Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeConnie C. Landers
Listing information courtesy of Connie C. Landers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:44pm EDT.