Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14629 Johns Lake Rd, Clermont
"Location Location Location". Spectacular Mini-Mansion nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Clermont. One of a kind, custom built home on a 2.78 acre lot. Exterior of home freshly painted along with driveway. Over sized master bedroom with huge balcony, dual walk-in closets, large bathroom with jacuzzi tub, separate stand up shower and skylight. Second Balcony off second bedroom, Jack and Jill bath. Large upstairs loft area leads to third floor bonus room that can be used as a study. Grand, open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and stunning light fixtures. Living/dining room combo with eye-catching pillars and arches. Beautiful sunken living room with gas fireplace and powder room. Kitchen includes eat-in area, breakfast bar and cook top stove and new garbage disposal. Walk-in pantry included in separate laundry room off kitchen. First floor master includes en-suite bathroom. Enclosed Florida room adds additional square footage and includes bonus second kitchen and living area. Extended driveway includes water fountain and his and her garages. Close to all amenities, shopping center, hospital, college and schools. Owner is motivated to sell, this one will not last!
- MLS® #O5760980
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,199
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeSweet Homes Realty Llc
- Address14629 Johns Lake Rd
- SubdivisionPostal Colony 33-22-26
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesMulti/Split, Split Level
- Days on Market289
Listing information courtesy of Sweet Homes Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:15am EST.