Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1244 Via Salerno, Winter Park
Picturesque four-decade family home located in the prestigious Via’s of Winter Park! Three bedrooms plus loft and office/in law suite. Owner/Architect designed the total renovation, doubling the size of the original home while maintaining its cottage flair and keeping it nestled into the landscape and scale of the oak tree-lined, brick street. Composite deck to the rear, perfect for outdoor entertaining. High ceilings in the living room lead the eye to the catwalk and loft above the office. Floors are oak throughout and porcelain tile in the baths and kitchen. The windows in the master bath are custom-designed with stained and beveled glass rescued from a building in downtown. The bright kitchen with skylights is perfect for the cook in the family and works well with a pass-through to both the back deck as well as into the dining room. The bridge-the counter space and long hall way joining the two sections of the home flanked with fixed glass windows on both sides-can be used for homework or serve as a buffet for entertaining. Two AC units and two gas water heaters, wood-burning fireplace in the living room, and new exterior and interior painting done in 2018. Mature landscape includes bamboo, gardenias and camellias. Short walk to Kraft Azalea Gardens and Lake Knowles. Large brick drive with covered parking space. Charm , natural light abound. Walk or bike to Rollins, Park Avenue shopping and dining. Racquet Club is a stone’s throw away.
- MLS® #O5761014
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,505
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, On Street, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Street Brick
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market169
- Address1244 Via Salerno
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionCloister Grove Sub
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKelly Price & Company Llc
Listing information courtesy of Kelly Price & Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.