Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11437 Nellie Oaks Bnd, Clermont
This beautiful, two-story home near Lake Nellie boasts a quaint, cottage-style exterior with a modern, spacious 4bed, 4full bath interior including a great room with cathedral ceilings, drop-down fans, an open kitchen with new appliances and granite countertops, hardwood flooring throughout, new well pump water system and newly painted interior and exterior. The main floor affords the added convenience of a master en suite, guest bedroom and a laundry room. Two large bedroom en suites occupy the entire second floor. The two-car garage has space for either and space to park a RV or boat. The deck and enclosed patio allow you to enjoy nature rain or shine. Enjoy added peace of mind with a seller-provided termite bond. There is no Homeowner’s Association or its extra expenses. With a mortgage or the available rent-to-own program, you can make this dream home your reality!
- MLS® #O5762463
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,479
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Victorian
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier
- ParkingBoat, RV Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market247
- Address11437 Nellie Oaks Bnd
- SubdivisionLake Nellie Oaks Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.