Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1506 Hubbard Ct, Celebration
Located in the beautiful Disney town of Celebration, one of Central Florida's most sought-after and best-planned communities. Situated on a rare cul-de-sac in Artisan Park, this custom built Issa Estate home backs up to quiet preserve and offers privacy not typically found in Celebration. This Mediterranean Flagler model is over 4,600 square feet of perfectly-planned living space. You begin by entering into a soaring two-story foyer that sets the tone of the home, one which boasts an open floor plan with abundant natural light and impressive upgrades throughout. This remodeled home features 5 BR and 5 1/2 baths, including an in-law suite/garage apartment perfect for entertaining guests or providing additional income. The foyer leads to an open Family Room, Gourmet Kitchen and Dinette with expansive French doors overlooking the courtyard pool and preserve. The professional kitchen includes custom cabinetry complete with butlers pass, an oversized island, granite countertops and GE monogram appliances. The first floor master suite is a tranquil retreat with views of the pool and preserve, his and hers walk-in closets, master bath with dual vanities, garden tub and walk-in shower. In the front of the home, the second floor landing overlooks the foyer and includes two bedrooms each with their own bathrooms. The in-law suite/garage apartment with its own kitchen, family room, bedroom and full bathroom. All of this is complimented by a large pool and spa with paver deck which overlooks the peaceful preserve.
- MLS® #O5763516
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,647
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market28
- Address1506 Hubbard Ct
- SubdivisionCelebration Area 05
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeZiro Realty
Listing information courtesy of Ziro Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.