Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12715 Jacob Grace Ct, Windermere
Magnificent Tildens Grove estate home, perched on a nearly one acre conservation and cul-de-sac lot with beautiful sunsets. This home stands supreme for its elegant and updated distinctions, featuring bright open spaces, impeccable finishes and fixtures, stunning wood floors, granite countertops, chef style kitchen with gas option, walk in pantry, large entertaining and gathering bar with separate wine cellar and dry bar. The back lanai offers an entertainer's dream outdoor space with a very private pool, patio area and summer kitchen for romantically watching the sunsets or entertaining a lively crowd. The downstairs owner's retreat is a beautiful sanctuary with flex space separated by the master bath and his and her walk in closets and views of the pool, sunsets and conservation area. An additional 3 bedrooms, dedicated office facing the front of the home, separate study area or crafting space, complete the downstairs floorplan. Upstairs is a huge bonus/game room or additional family gathering space with views of the conservation area and evening sunsets, full bath, and dedicated bedroom space. Meticulously maintained with 3 new AC units (less than 1 yr old), professionally cleaned and maintained tile roof, newer pool equipment. Tildens Grove, (soon-to-be guard gated), premier Windermere community zoned for the county's most sought after schools and easiest access to downtown Orlando, Winter Garden and Windermere, is Florida living at it's best! Back on market due to buyer's job transfer cancellation.
- MLS® #O5763792
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,751
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPropane, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeBriggs Vance & Associates Llc
- Address12715 Jacob Grace Ct
- SubdivisionTildens Grove
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market141
Listing information courtesy of Briggs Vance & Associates Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.