Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3809 Shoreside Dr, Kissimmee
Welcome to 3809 Shoreside Dr. located in the HIGHLY DESIRED RESORT STYLE COMMUNITY OF BELLALAGO. Weather you are a BOAT ENTHUSIAST, love to entertain friends and family or you’re just looking for a YOUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISE then this Home and Lifestyle are for you. Owning this home opens the door to a LIFETIME OF MEMORIES with loved ones around the Oversized FULLY UPGRADED Kitchen and Island. This GOURMET KITCHEN includes double oven, Pot Filler Sink, Separate Cooking Island w/ Cooktop & Hood as well as a Separate Gathering Island w/ Farmers Sink. All dressed w/ Exotic Granite. GAME NIGHTS in the loft or a movie in your theater on a rainy day are always a plus. If outdoor living is on your checklist the 35x19 Pool & Spa as well as Summer Kitchen are sure to please. Enjoying the spectacular views from your balcony overlooking your piece of Lake Toho with your favorite glass of wine or a great book will sooth the soul at any time of the day. Finally sail out onto Lake Toho right from your private dock and enjoy the community from a different perspective boasting beauty and nature all in one. Bellalago is nestled on Lake Toho’s shoreline with over300 acres of lakes, waterways, eagle preserves, walking trails, 3 pools, 2 fitness centers, Daily Activities, 24hr manned gated security & much more. It even has its very own Bellalago Academy with grades K-8th. This home is much more than a home, it is a lifestyle and IT IS THE START OF A NEW CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE. Call for details & see the attached upgrade list.
- MLS® #O5763864
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,217
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Other, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontICW, Lake, Lake/Chain
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- Days on Market40
- Address3809 Shoreside Dr
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 4k
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- MiddleBellalago Charter Academy (K-8)
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.