Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12824 Jacob Grace Ct, Windermere
Modern Windermere lake front masterpiece. Designed by one of Orlando’s top interior design firms. This stunning estate underwent a ground up renovation in 2018 and features over 8,000 sg. Ft. of unparalleled contemporary craftmanship. As you step through the front doors your immediately greeted by a bright open floor plan with a soaring two-story foyer and a grand staircase with custom glass railings, all framed by striking lake vistas from every window. The gourmet kitchen includes fine European inspired custom cabinetry, top of the line appliances, a large walk in pantry, and a massive center island with seating for 6. The master wing features a spectacular spa bath, separate lounge area, and a one of a kind custom closet. Additional features include 6 bedrooms, 7 full baths, 2 half baths, a game room, a gym, a sauna, a state of the art home theater, and top of the line technology throughout the home. Exterior amenities include an infinity edge pool wrapped in glistening imported glass tile overlooking a 1.3 acre lot on Lake Davis with a private boat dock featuring a 2nd story sun deck. Tildens Grove is soon to be guard gated and is located just minutes from world class shopping, fine dining, downtown Windermere, and all of the area theme parks. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this exquisite residence.
- MLS® #O5763873
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,289
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market396
- Address12824 Jacob Grace Ct
- SubdivisionTildens Grove Ph 01 47/65
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Built in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Other, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.