Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2987 Boating Blvd, Kissimmee
Beautiful pool home with 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in Shingle Creek Reserve in the Oaks Golf Community. Built in 2015 this home has been built to a high specification & boasts many upgraded features which the original owners have maintained with pride. Added pool & spa, large outdoor space with Lanai great for entertainment. The 2-car garage has a 4' boat extension. The ground level has a centrally located family room & gorgeous views of the pool. Large master suite on main floor & formal dining, family room, well fitted utility leading to the garage. The spacious kitchen has granite counters, double oven, built-in cook-top range, an island with an additional sink, stainless appliances, exquisite backsplash that complements the kitchen and a walk-in pantry. The separate dinette enjoys fantastic views. Upgraded carpets to entry stairs that lead to the loft and the homes 3 large upstairs bedrooms & additional two full baths. A huge bonus/loft room upstairs completes the inside of this large family home. The pool area is very special: with outdoor gas heated pool & with a heat pump; Large spa and a size-able pavers deck. The pool is designed with an auto-fill/auto drain feature, ionized chemical treatment & a screen enclosure 2-stories high. The Community has direct access to Lake Toho via an efficient boat lift. This Community has a Golf course, Tennis courts, Park and Playground. This is all close to major roads, schools and shopping. Come see this beautiful home!
- MLS® #O5764174
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,118
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market189
- Address2987 Boating Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionShingle Creek Rev At Oaks Ph 05
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Innovation
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Innovation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.