Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10243 Summer Meadow Way, Orlando
NEW FOUR SEASONS PRIVATE RESIDENCES ORLANDO AT WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT HOME FOR SALE- A custom Italianate inspired manor, Casa Serena, greets guests with a grand gallery featuring elegant picture windows overlooking the pool, veranda and the backdrop of lush conservation in the distance. Ideal for entertaining, the beautiful open kitchen and great room offer a spacious area to gather which open up to an outdoor living area with summer kitchen. The circular grand stairway leads to the upstairs quarters which feature an abundance of balconies, media room and a spa/salon room which could be converted to an optional 7th bedroom. FOUR SEASONS PRIVATE RESIDENCES ORLANDO- Nestled within the Golden Oak community and neighboring Four Seasons Resort Orlando is Four Seasons Private Residences Orlando. Homeowners enjoy private entry to the Resort and access to the same personalized services and extraordinary amenities that define Four Seasons. Four Seasons offers the ultimate lifestyle for residents which includes access to five fantastic pool and water experiences, Tranquilo Golf Course, tennis, spa, and opportunities to dine in the area’s most revered restaurants. Residential services are overseen by a Residence Manager and include a la carte offerings for in-residence dining, resort deliveries, in-resident spa treatments, personal laundry and dry cleaning, towel and bed linen services, assistance with private parties and more.
- MLS® #O5764867
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,516
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Other, Park, Pool, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Kitchen, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market346
- Address10243 Summer Meadow Way
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionGolden Oak Ph 3
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Epoxy, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCastleview Elementary
- MiddleHorizon West Middle School
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeGolden Oak Realty
Listing information courtesy of Golden Oak Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 5:30am EDT.