Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17616 Serenoa Blvd, Clermont
Stunningly designer-appointed new home in Clermont & super affordable. This 5 bedroom, 4 bath, 3 car garage “Teton” is loaded w/upgrades beginning with a paver driveway, walkway, front porch and 10’x22’ lanai that overlooks a tranquil wooded pond view. There’s a bedroom & full bath (with glass enclosed shower) downstairs and a flex room which serves as formal dining, study or studio. Upstairs is the master bedroom & bath, 3 more large bedrooms, 2 additional baths and a loft/game room. Impressive 8’ exterior and (downstairs) interior doors welcome, while light gray driftwood tile carries you over the threshold, stretching throughout the first floor. The large kitchen’s level 4, 42” white shaker wraparound cabinetry is anchored by a 7’ kitchen island topped with exquisite, gray Viatera quartz counter tops. Warm gray marble mosaic backsplash is HGTV worthy. Stainless steel appliances including a microwave with steam, large undermount stainless steel sink and upgraded hardware. A stained handrail with white wood spindles guides you upstairs to the loft, master bedroom and bath, plus 3 additional large bedrooms, two more baths and upstairs laundry room. Super-sized master bedroom overlooks the conservation view. Master bath with garden tub and seamless glass enclosed shower features a tiled bench with floor to ceiling tile. The master bath has a bright and cheery transom window and is graced with gray shaker cabinetry, quartz countertops and private privy. Ceiling fan pre-wires in every room.
- MLS® #O5765119
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,732
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market154
- Address17616 Serenoa Blvd
- SubdivisionSerenoa Village 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeAshton Orlando Residential Llc
Listing information courtesy of Ashton Orlando Residential Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.