Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19711 Eagle Run, Groveland
5 ACRE CUSTOM BUILT HOME IN EXCLUSIVE GATED COMMUNITY - AN EQUESTRIAN DREAM! Only 35 minutes from downtown Orlando! Welcome home to this magnificent 4 bed, 3.5 bath home, with over 4,097 premium sqft, PLUS a 414 sqft 1/1 mother-in-law suite, a modern open air pool, wrap around porch, a nearly new 4 stall pristine horse barn large enough to fit an RV, all with views of the lovely Palatlakaha River. Serenity as its best! Once in the front door, the modern details will take your breath away. Crisp paint offsets the on trend, low maintenance wood look flooring, cased windows & doors, gas fireplace with marble surround, upgraded fixtures & lighting - this home has it all! The bright kitchen features shaker stacked cabinetry, stainless steel countertops, a prep island complete with butcher block top, stainless high-end appliances with gas range. Holidays will be a breeze in this spacious dining room including built-in cabinetry and butler pantry with glass display cabinets, tons of pantry storage & an abundance of natural light. Two en-suite bedrooms are located downstairs, with the master suite, additional bedroom, hobby room & spacious loft all upstairs. The modern master retreat includes a dual sink vanity, tub, walk-thru shower & custom built walk-in closet complete with private laundry. This equestrian estate is ready for horses with the ability to purchase an additional 5 acre tract next-door. The Ranch Club is set amongst several private lakes & boasts gates, video surveillance and a private boat ramp.
- MLS® #O5765356
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,501
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Gated Community, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Horses Allowed, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Listing OfficeAll Real Estate & Investments
- Address19711 Eagle Run
- SubdivisionRanch Club
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market252
Listing information courtesy of All Real Estate & Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 6:15pm EST.