Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
926 N Texas Ave, Orlando
One-of-a-kind opportunity! Beautiful, unique property in Country Club of Orlando neighborhood. This is a 5BR, 3BA totally livable family-oriented home with split bedrooms featuring stainless and granite and a completely open floor plan. 20+ foot soaring ceilings with open view to screened pool and bamboo lined private backyard. Gas fireplaces in both Family Room and the Master Bedroom. Simply, this is 0.67 acres of paradise for some lucky family to enjoy. This home is 3,063 square feet under heat/air with a total of 4,575 total under roof including a 3-car garage. Owner's downsizing is your opportunity to create the home of your dreams.
- MLS® #O5766542
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,063
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Private, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Pool Sweep, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Bamboo, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market200
- Address926 N Texas Ave
- AreaOrlando/College Park
- SubdivisionCountry Club Orlando
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32804
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLake Silver Elem
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 1:59am EDT.