Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
2934 Sera Bella Way, Kissimmee
Immaculate, well-maintained 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths with a split, spacious and open floor plan in the coveted Sera Bella Subdivision. Kitchen features granite counters with an already built-in eating area. Walk-in pantry with plenty of storage for planning. Having 2 and a half bathrooms makes it convenient for your guests while maintaining privacy for residents. Huge enclosed lanai for privacy and entertainment. Community features playground, community pool and common areas for cooking and hosting guests. Close to schools, hospital, shopping and dining. Conveniently located only minutes from East Lake Toho where there is a beach area, boat slips and restaurant. Minutes from the 417 and Orlando International Airport as well as Lake Nona's Medical City. Take a drive down highway 192 to the Atlantic Ocean beaches in Melbourne or jump on the Florida Turnpike to Orlando or South Florida. Home is still under the builder's structural warranty to give new owners piece of mind. Seller will assist with closing costs and provide buyer with a 1 year home warranty.
- MLS® #O5767440
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,176
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
- Address2934 Sera Bella Way
- SubdivisionSera Bella
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market172
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 6:29pm EDT.