Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3118 Bass Boat Way, Kissimmee
**JUST REDUCED** If you want beauty, extras, and the ability to jump in your boat, TRAVEL HUNDREDS OF MILES FROM LAKE TO LAKE to the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico right from your private dock; then this home is for you. MOVE IN READY! Warm, earthy tones with blues from the water and sky greet you throughout this spectacular home which boasts almost 2800 sq ft of living space. Start with beautiful curb appeal, patterned driveway, over-sized garage, manicured landscape with hard-wired and solar lighting front and back, and a comfortable screened lanai and fresh-air designer porch. Lose yourself in the open floor plan of the living room, dining room, kitchen, and formal dining room... And the luxurious furniture is all yours! The master bedroom is huge with double sinks, walk in closets and wrap-around floor plan. The bonus room is an office or spare bedroom when company calls--it's complete with a built in Murphy bed. Little ones will love the double-decker beds with a trindal: Which one of us hasn't called "dibs" on the top bunk? And there's the screened-in pool with the definite look of Central Florida, surrounded by classic palm trees and an unparalleled view of the exquisite, serene lake. And in a signature Florida sunset, the oranges and pinks reflect off of your wine glass as you sit by the outdoor bar or sip coffee as you relax poolside. There's even a built-in grill for outdoor entertaining. Be surrounded by beauty, make this your forever home. NOTE: Flood Ins $480/yr
- MLS® #O5769053
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,948
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesGolf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market222
- Address3118 Bass Boat Way
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionShingle Creek Rev At Oaks Ph 05
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Bar Fridge
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryThacker Avenue Elem (K 5)
- MiddleParkway Middle
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeNexthome Premier Neighborhood Realty
Listing information courtesy of Nexthome Premier Neighborhood Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.