Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2859 Autumn Breeze Way, Kissimmee
2-Story Pool Home with Conservation View!! This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3-car garage property has been thoughtfully customized with luxury and convenience in mind. From tinted windows for efficiency to an upgraded gourmet eat-in kitchen worthy of a cooking show, this home has it all. The upstairs layout includes all 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths and a laundry room. The downstairs holds all common areas, a den (or 6th bedroom) and a half bath. Flooring consists of tile and wood laminate (no carpet!) and additional upgrades of note include high-end finishes, 8-foot doors, an oversized family room, double walk-in closets in the master, water softener and irrigation system. Outdoors, this property is positioned near a quiet cul-de-sac and backs up to conservation allowing for peaceful privacy. The backyard is spacious enough to provide open spaces for play and relaxation as well as a screen-enclosure that holds this home's lanai and custom premium beach-entry pool and spa, electric heated and zoned for efficiency and comfort with an automatic cleaning system including UV sanitation. Did I say this property has it all? I'll say it again. Come see it for yourself. Schedule a tour today! Note: North Pointe is a gated community located near Lake Nona and Medical City. The HOA provides its residents with amenities to include a clubhouse, gated access, pool, gazebo and tot lot/playground. Just outside of the gates is Austin Tindall Park which offers sports fields for lacrosse, football, rugby and soccer.
- MLS® #O5769075
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,670
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address2859 Autumn Breeze Way
- SubdivisionNorth Point Ph 1c
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market94
Listing information courtesy of Redfin Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:59am EDT.