Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
500 Longmeadow St, Celebration
A masterpiece in every regard, this amazing Southern Plantation style home boasts an ideal location in the Heart of the Disney-developed community of Celebration. Your custom-built home reflects the historical prototype of a famous Louisiana Antebellum Estate called Houmas House. Located in Main Village, 5 minutes walk to the town center, Golf Course or School (K-8). Wait until you see the panoramic views from roof top cupola, where you can enjoy gorgeous sunsets/nightly Disney Fireworks!The living spaces have countless premium features such as an open plan contemporary kitchen with Gaggenau and Pedini Appliances,marble and hardwood floors,heated salt water rock lagoon pool with a waterfall and resort style slide. The pool area includes a deluxe outdoor living space with premium kitchen and bar, as well as pro-misting jets to keep you cool as you enjoy Florida's tropical climate. Every bedroom has its own newly renovated bathroom. Instant hot water pumps throughout house from upgraded/hybrid hot water tanks. An elevator can take you between the 3 floors of living space to the 4th floor cupola. The house is surrounded by 1600 square foot wrap around double porch. Your visitors can enjoy a detached, one-bedroom apartment with private entrance, which can also serve as home office space, an income-generating rental apartment.Two separate garages connected across a courtyard of new brick pavers. This home is truly the ideal choice to enjoy all the world-famous benefits of Celebration's award-winning Community.
- MLS® #O5769553
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,060
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Custom, Historical
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Fitness, Handicap Modified, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Level, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Park View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Self Cleaning, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Days on Market147
- Address500 Longmeadow St
- SubdivisionCelebration Village Unit 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Pest Guard System, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Other, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Other Room
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeC21 Blue Sky Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of C21 Blue Sky Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.