Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11602 Osprey Pointe Blvd, Clermont
*View the 3D Tour* Thoughtfully designed utilizing the dramatic, breathtaking lake frontage cove location of Lake Minnehaha & oversized homesite, we welcome you to the gated community of Osprey Pointe. As your tour begins, you will notice that no expense was spared; From double pane windows & solid wood doors to the South American marble & custom woodwork, this home's built for enjoyment, comfort, and appreciation of its spectacular location. Massive glass pocket doors open to a centrally located resort-style automated custom pool designed with real rock waterfalls, pebble-tec surface, spa and is accessible from the master suite, family room, kitchen, outdoor BBQ kitchen & guest retreat. High ceilings, remote control curtains, custom crown moldings & 1st class finishes emphasize appealing choices found throughout. A dedicated office with secretly hidden access, Chef's kitchen with outstanding attributes and master suite offering a solid vertical-pivoting closet mirror door, 2-way mirror television, and walk-thru shower are just a few of the exciting benefits. The family area offers artwork lighting, gas fireplace & custom built-ins with media center. A pleasant stroll down the private 340 ft. canopy-treed walkway awakens your senses observing a beautiful ecosystem, fantastic lake view & private covered dock with power lift & seating for family and friends. Let's not forget the oversized side-entry garage, 3-HVAC & big back yard. Disney World, OIA & excellent Golf courses are nearby via the turnpike.
- MLS® #O5769776
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,854
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Ranch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Irregular Lot, Lot - Irregular, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market91
- Address11602 Osprey Pointe Blvd
- SubdivisionOsprey Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Marble, Other, Quarry Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleCecil Gray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Professional Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Professional Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.