Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
143 Wisteria Ave, Orlando
This beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 full bath home is located in the Lake Copeland Historic District of Delaney Park and is just minutes from downtown Orlando. This peaceful neighborhood is full of beautiful homes with so much charm and character. This spacious home features an open floor plan and plenty of room for entertaining. The gorgeous kitchen has lots of cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and a natural gas cooktop. There are so many great features including- new roof (2013); new and restored hardwood floors; double-paned, low-e argon windows throughout; updated electrical; beautiful vaulted ceilings in front porch entry and sunroom; crown molding; formal dining room with tray ceiling and buffet nooks; arched doorways. It is just a short walk to Delaney Park, Lake Cherokee, & Orlando Health/Winnie Palmer. Plus it is in highly-regarded Blankner K-8/Boone HS school district.
- MLS® #O5769981
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,007
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Historic District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street One Way, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market185
- Address143 Wisteria Ave
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionCopeland Park Rep
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- MiddleBlankner School (K-8)
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.