Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
261 Buttercup Cir, Altamonte Springs
Recently updated and meticulously maintained 3 bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Pool home in the very desirable Spring Valley Estates neighborhood. You do not want to miss the opportunity to own this amazing 1,812 sq. ft. home recently updated with ceramic tiles throughout, 1.5 year old roof, updated bathrooms and kitchen, all with a large pool and large fenced in back yard. The spacious living room, with it's wall of windows and it's wood burning fireplace is always bright and inviting. The cavernous Master Bedroom features two closets, one is a large walk-in closet, both with Design Closet Systems. The 2 remaining bedrooms feature large windows that allow a ton of natural light in. The screened in pool area is a relaxing oasis and a great area to entertain on those cool evenings. Live among giant old Oak Trees and stately homes all with low voluntary HOA fees and proximity to all major roads, 15 mins from Downtown Orlando, shops and restaurants. Spring Valley is one of Altamonte Springs best kept secrets and boasts a neighborhood park, playground, tennis courts, basketball court, sand volleyball, pavilion, fire pit, boat launch and pier on lake. This is home for you!
- MLS® #O5770226
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,812
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market39
- Address261 Buttercup Cir
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSpring Valley Estates
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySpring Lake Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.