Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10816 Crescent Ridge Loop, Clermont
This dream home is just right as a primary residence for a growing family or a long-term rental investment. Ensconced in an oversized lot, this 4-bedroom and 3 bath home has mature landscaping and is completely fenced for privacy. French doors lead to the screened-in lanai that is great for hanging out and grill cookouts. Step inside to a welcoming flex area and dining room. The upgraded vinyl plank floors throughout the home complements the open floor concept, vaulted ceilings and window treatments. The impressive kitchen is generously-sized with an island, huge pantry, breakfast bar and updated stainless steel appliances. The split type layout of the bedrooms is wonderfully done - features double walk-in closets with fitted shelves and the master bath having a jetted tub, dual vanity sinks and separate shower stall. Within a few min drive to Disney, it is also in close proximity to shopping and entertainment.
- MLS® #O5770950
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,382
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market90
- Address10816 Crescent Ridge Loop
- SubdivisionCrescent Ridge Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeElevate Real Estate Brokers
Listing information courtesy of Elevate Real Estate Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.