Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3028 Seaview Castle Dr, Kissimmee
Amazing waterfront townhouse! Great opportunity for new homeowners or investment buyers! This 4 bedroom 3 bathroom end-unit townhome only a few miles from Disney shows pride of ownership, well maintained, open floor plan, one bedroom downstairs, 3 bedrooms upstairs, huge master suite with garden tub. Garage was partially converted into a game room including carpet, tv, insulated and air conditioner (garage door still in place). Community features parks, playground, lawn maintenance included in HOA, gated and heated community pool. Enjoy your coffee on the enclosed back patio or relax on the patio on the pond. If you're looking to live life like a vacation this home is for you! Near Disney, Celebration, Old Towne, restaurants and shopping.
- MLS® #O5771023
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,954
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market60
- Address3028 Seaview Castle Dr
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionCompass Bay
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryReedy Creek Elem (K 5)
- MiddleKissimmee Middle
- HighCelebration (K12)
- Listing OfficeBriggs Vance & Associates Llc
Listing information courtesy of Briggs Vance & Associates Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.